1.03.2007

Nurse Kaze at your service!

The Lap Lady has been sick with a cold that just won't go away. I've been following her around making sure she is well snuggled. She woke up in the middle of the night coughing really hard and I didn't budge from her side, I just purred louder. Some other cats (Latte) may have been detered by her coughing but I stuck by her side. She needs to know I'm there for her just like I know she's there for me. She said she might come home early today so I might need to be on duty earlier. I don't know, its a lot of work taking care of her and if she interferes with my nap time I don't know that I'll be able to perform my nightly snuggle duties. I'm sure I can find a way to make it work though. I don't know what she would do without me!

11 comments:

Daisy said...

Nurse Kaze, you is very loyal!

Gemini said...

Oh Kaze, I hope you are able to get plenty of rest for your extra work! That would be furry hard to be a nurse.

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Sorry to hear the Lap Lady hasn't been feeling well. I hope she feels better soon!

Great job nursing her Kaze. :) You should get some treats for being such a good cat!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh, yoo are furry bizy. Bein a nersy and a spicy vixen at da same time hasta just tire yoo out. Hope yer takin plentee of naps.

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Great job being a nurse Kaze! Sometimes our beans need us to take care of them!

Mr. Hendrix said...

I'm so sorry for these belated birthday wishes! A first birthday is so important too! It looks like you had a lot of family and nice wishes. What an awesome cake!!! Where did your mommy get it? You look so handsome!

I'm sorry your Lady isn't feeling good. Makes sure you snuggle good with her because beans need to stay warm when they are sick. You sound like a great nurse!

The Meezers or Billy said...

furry furry good job nursing Kaze!

Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone said...

Oh that is very nice of you. You are such a good girl.

INAMINI said...

I've been nursing Mom through her cold, and believe me, there isn't any way that there is TOO much cuddling!
LOKi

Anonymous said...

the Big Cough is bad. you should keep her in bed. you're doing a great job!

Rosie & Cheeto said...

It's hard werk to take gud care of yer lady but the bettur job yoo do the fastur she will get bettur.

Keep up the grate werk and we hope yer lady gets speedy gonzalez bettur!