1.04.2007

Thursday Thirteen


Thirteen Things - Things you may or may not know about me!

There have been some questions lately so I figured I'd do a 13 about myself.

1. I am a girl kitty and was spayed when I was 9 months old.
2. I came from right outside of Washington D.C. and I cried the whole way back to NJ. The Tall Man was displeased.
3. My name is pronounced "Kah-zee".
4. I'm about a yard long when my paws are strechted out.
5. My purr is always on and its not a dainty lady purr, its a rumbling loud purr.
6. I am an Oriental Shorthair. We were breed from Siamese mixed with other cats to get coat color variations in the 70's. I am a seal-lynx point but my mother is an ebony. My breeder loves tiny snouts and HUGE ears.
7. I am scared to death of the Out of Doors.
8. I sleep all night long under the covers on the Lap Lady's left side with my head across her arm. I wake her up purring a lot.
9. I'd rather play with my grass wand to than do anything else. Including eat.
10. I'm always talking. I hold long conversations with the Lap Lady and Tall Man. Again, I have a very loud voice and a varied vocabulary.
11. I like to play really rough. Really rough with the other cats. I do all sorts of tumbling exercises and I run really fast.
12. I'm very outgoing to visitors. I must greet everyone in the house and smell them from head to toe. That doesn't mean I like them, I'm just really nosy.
13. I like to sit on people's shoulders. Its nice to get a ride and there is a good view from up there.



9 comments:

Dragonheart said...

Great to learn more about you Kaze! My mom says that #10 and 12 sound like typical Siamese, Oriental and Colourpoint characteristics - every Meezer and Colourpoint she's known likes to talk and likes to check people out when they come visit.

I sleep under the covers too! I vary my position, however.

The Meezers said...

oh, we is glad to learn how to say your name the right way. SEE MOM??? We tolded you KAY-ZZZ was wrong! - Sammy

Kaze, Latte, or Chase said...

That's OK Sammy, I think pretty much everyone thought that was how to pronounce it :).

Kaze

Daisy said...

Kaze, I am glad to learn all about you. I wish we could play together, I like to play rough too!

(all the boycats are now imagining Kaze and Daisy mud-wrestlin'!)

Gemini said...

Oh Kaze, those are great things to learn about you!

George, Tipper, Max & Misty said...

Oh Kaze, we're sorry we missed your 1st purrthday! Hope you had a great day, but it must have been with your own personal cake!

Daisy said...

Wheeee, it works!

Grr, Midnight & Cocoa said...

we'd love to see you and Daisy play together! you sound way more outgoing than any of us, even Midnight the Nosy Troublemaker.
Grr

Cecilia, The 2Bs & LT said...

Kaze, where do you buy those grass wands?