7.06.2007

Frootbat Friday



I am so tired after my big day yesterday. My arm is really hurty so I can't lie down and snuggle and with the Lap Lady how I want to. Plus Latte is taking over my snuggly lap spots because I can't fight for them. I'm limping too because my arm hurts so much. The LL gave me some of Latte's Metacam and I'm starting to feel better.

The LL [came home at 4:30 yesterday and slept until 9:30pm. She was up for a few hours and then went right back to sleep. She says she's way over tired and needs some time to just sleep and relax after this week.

Hopefully later today I'll feel up to visiting my friends because I just don't have the energy to wake up right now.

11 comments:

Samantha & Mom said...

Kaze, so sorry you are tired. Going to the Vet can be very traumatic. Maybe this will perk you up I picked you for the Rockin' Girl Blogger Award, come by my blog and check it out.
Your FL furiend,
Samantha

sammawow said...

Oh poor Kaze - we hope that napping will make you feel better! Hope you have a good weekend too.

Purrrrrs, China Cat & Willow

The Furry Kids said...

I hope your arm feels better soon. Latte should quit being such a lap hog when you don't feel good.

Love,
Tazo

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Ah poor Kaze, going to da vet is trawmatik....feel better soon.

The Meezers or Billy said...

oh Kaze, we is sorry that your arm is so hurty. we is sending lots of purrrrrrrrssssss to you

Daisy said...

Oh Kazey, I am very sorry your arm is still so hurty. I sure hope you feel better soon.

Bonnie Underfoot said...

Poor sweetie! Get lots of rest and make sure the lap lady knows you need spoiling.

Tara said...

How terrible for you Kaze! I'm so sorry you had such a rough time at the V-E-T. Hopefully you will get your lap back soon.

Tara

Kimo and Sabi said...

We hopes you is feelin' better soon!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Oh Kaze, I'm so sorry that your leg hurts so much! I hope you find a nice spot to nap and that you feel better soon.

Lux said...

I hope you got lots of rest over the weekend ... and that your arm feels better now.