5.04.2007

Frootbat Friday!




So I went over to the Lap Lady yesterday and decided it was time for a talk. I opened the conversation with a loud MeeeerrOOOOW. Followed by a merrrr, repeated 5-6 times. This is what I do when we need to talk.

I told her to wake up and smell the cat nip, I'm NOT skinny. Sure, as compared to most other cats I'm thin but my breeder says I'm a great weight and I feel and act completely normally.

Still, she did not believe me and continued to poke at my disappearing front-butt.

I sighed, started purring and lead her over to the computer where I continually hit the 000000000000000 key while she was trying to log into blogger. This made her go look at pictures of me to help me with my posting. A few more meows and she was on the right track.

The evidence shows that I am the same body size and structure that I was in November. It was December-early March where I put on a few....ahem...Holiday pounds. Its true...I was the definition of "Baby Got Back" for a while. Really, it wasn't all that flattering to have such a thin front and and such a big "Look at Me Boo-tay".

Lets just say the Lap Lady now thinks I'm just fine but is still making me eat all of my stinky goodness. That's fine with me!

20 comments:

Unknown said...

Kaze, you are fine! We are supposed to be, what is the word, lithe..no, no, no...Svelte, that's the word, we're looking for!

HRH Yao-Lin said...

Ha ha! You are such a clever cat!!! I love how you have trained your human in the art of understanding you!!! You are perfect in every way!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

You are beautiful Kaze! :) Cats like us are supposed to be svelte, as the Meezer gang said. :)

The Meezers or Billy said...

you is just purrfekt Kaze.

Merlin said...

Well I'm glad to know that you are healthy! I have been carrying around a few holiday pounds for about a year now. Maybe two.

Daisy said...

Kaze, you are losing your front butt? I still have my front butt. Darn it.

Anonymous said...

Kaze, I'm glad to hear that the lap lady isn't making you eat so much. I'm sure we'll have stuff you'll enjoy tomorrow!

Oscar the Puppy Cat said...

Kaze, I'm worried about you. You sound like you're anorexic. If I spelled that wrong, I don't care, I'm a cat. Please friend, listen to me. Do not become anxious about your weight. It's not healthy. I'm advising your Mommy to hide all the laxitives in the house and not to buy prune juice. Also, no diet pills. Kaze, you need an intervention. Listen woman, you're perfect, perfect I tell you! Sheesh, women!!!!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Oooooh hehehe you are so cute. That is a great picture
We love you loads

Tara said...

Sounds like you are in perfect form for the wedding! You look lovely!
Tara

Samantha & Mom said...

Great Picture. Looking good for the wedding. See ya, tomorrow. How do you log on to the wedding?
Samantha & Tigger

Kimo and Sabi said...

That photo looks like yer coming in fer a landing!

DK & The Fluffies said...

We love that picture of you!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Okay, we admit it, yoor purrrfekt.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Yoo look just fine to us. No yoo look gorjuss!!

Catzee said...

Eatin' cuz ya want to is one fing. Eatin' cuz ya has to is another. Do ya get lots of extra treats???

Lux said...

My mom thinks you look perfect - we're supposed to be slender, um, even if I'm not.

sammawow said...

We also think that you are a perfectly good looking kitty.

Purrrrs, China Cat & Willow

Karen Jo said...

The Meezer Gang came up with the perfect word. Meezers are supposed to be svelte. I think you look great.

=^..^= said...

No cat shud efer be made to lose weight. It's too crooel!

~Bombay