2.05.2007

My Valentine to Junior


Junior is a cat who I've known virtually all of my life. I'm sure he got to see kitten pictures of me when I was first born. The Lap Lady and his Meowm are virtual friends on a couple of forums. Junior is a nice example of a Big Man Cat on fire! He is a flame point Meezer and he was adopted from Siamese Rescue. He was the second meezer to enter his Meowm's life, her dear sweet China crossed to the Rainbow Bridge a little over a year ago. Junior is a lucky only cat and his mom provides him with lots of love, toys, and the BEST Millie Bed ever (it has flames on it since he's a flame point). His mom takes the very best care of him and she even helps out other frootbats and meezers in need! She just took a HUGE journey to take some ebony frootbats to their new furever home. Luckily they did not move in with Junior! Junior really holds a special place in my heart and I really do love him a lot. Purrs!!!

8 comments:

Gemini said...

Kaze, you have all kinds of suitors! Wow! How does a girl choose?!

Daisy said...

Kaze, you are on fire! Yer valentine for Junior is so sweet. Junior is a great boycat. And he has a cute flame bed.

Merlin said...

Kaze, that is an excellent Valentine. I hope that Daphne will have such a nice Valentine for me!

Merlin

Anonymous said...

purrr - he's going to love this!

Tommy and Teaghan said...

Dat's a furry sweet valentine fur Junior.

Forty Paws said...

Kaze,
We tryin not to be jealous ofer here. We knows how meny Man Cat furriends you has and efurryting. So, we jus wunt u to know we still Luf U.
Luf, Us

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Be still my heart! I feel so lucky to have received such a wonderful Valentine from you! I am working on for you, but I don't think it will be done in time to enter into Skeezix contest, but you will get it in the mail!

Thank you so much Darling Kaze!

Unknown said...

Yoo bern for him, huh? Sownds like a yurinery trak infekshun.