2.06.2007

Kazecicle!

I regret that I am not a clothes wearing cat on days like these. First my ears get cold so I start to look for a warm spot. Then I start to shiver and that makes the LL very sad and she tries to warm me as best she can. As she was folding laundry I was FREEZING and the TM wrapped me up into a little "Kaze burrito" and I felt much better. I slept there for a really really long time.


I burrowed deeper & deeper.



Until Latte walked on my head. Luckily he got yelled at so he had to change his plan and look innocent and cute.

11 comments:

Christine and FAZ said...

I hate being cold too, maybe you need ear muffs? FAZ

Forty Paws said...

Bless yur liddle poodin heart!!! You looks bery warm der, and then Latte ended up snugglin too!
Luf, Us

Gemini said...

Oh we hopes you stay warm Kaze! Chey is unusually warm for a Siamese and I actually burrow more than she does.

Daisy said...

Kaze, you look beautiful in pink. Stay warm, little burrito.

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

I will transport over and heat you up!

Your flaming hot friend,
Junior

sammawow said...

We're so happy that you got to snuggle in your blanket burrito. That's nice that Latte was snuggling and it made a terrific picture! It's been cold here so we get quite snuggly too.

China Cat & Willow

Anonymous said...

awwwwwwwww! so cute!

Lux said...

You look just darling in that color - and your ears, well, they look *very large! If it's very cold Silk and I don't mind being wrapped up either.

Tara said...

That color looks great on you! It looked really snuggly! And Latte did look ever so innocent! Tara

Unknown said...

If I sqwint my eyes, I can kind of preetend that I'm Latte in that bottum foto. I've bin sleeping in the wite rat's cat cup in the compyooter room becuz that cat cup has the pink blankie frum yoo in it.

Jake and Bathsheba said...

We LOVE the photo of you and Latte! We hope you're doing okay without your lap lady for a few days.

~J&B