12.18.2006

Front butt

Tummy Tuesday


Here is the proof of my "front butt" as the Tall Man calls it. Its always been there, even before I had my lady parts removed. I wish they did a full tummy tuck when they removed my parts but they didn't. It is very squishy and jiggly and swings back and forth when I walk.
I can't get too mad at the Tall Man because he massaged my body a lot last night and then played with my favorite toy (and no, they haven't gotten me a new one yet- lazy people!!). I leapt around and had lots of fun. I like when he plays with us kitties because he gives us his undivided attention for an hour and we all get equal turns.

11 comments:

Daisy said...

Kaze, I think your front butt is cute! It makes you more snuggly.

Gemini said...

I don't see anything... okay Momma says we do but it doesn't look bad. You are furry beautiful Kaze.

Merlin said...

Oh, Kaze... I don't know what the Tall Man is talking bout.

sammawow said...

Your tummy kind of looks like mine - with not so much fur on it. Mine is very pink like my toe pads.

China Cat

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Oh Kaze, it doesn't look that bad. It's kinda cute.

Yay for playing! Tell your humans to buy you that new toy soon!

Anonymous said...

maybe he's too tall ta really see ya clearly, cause we don't see any front butt

Skeezix the Cat said...

Wow. Looking down thare kinda givs me urjes!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Well, I don't know that I would call it a front butt...but I think it is cute. I have one kinda like it.

AbsoluteLeigh said...

It's actually a foot warmer. We have some too, very handy for the cooler weather.

Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone said...

Oh, that's a cute tummy.

Jake and Bathsheba said...

Jake has something like that too - a place on his underside that has almost no fur

~Bathsheba