10.02.2006

Trash Picking

If you haven't discovered the trash can and the goodies inside I urge you to do so right now! Go into the kitchen, push on the flappy door, stick your head in and pick out something that looks good. There can be can food cans in there, or even left over people food, or better yet sometimes they put cat toys in there! You know those hard plastic band things that come on some packages? They throw those away! I'm an expert trash picker so I can pick out exactly what I'm in the mood for.

When you first start out you will probably tip the trash over a few times. This gets the people REALLY mad. After a few tries you'll be able to balance and just pick out what you want. I promise you won't be sorry!

I hear the tall man talking about a new "Kaze-proof" trash can but I don't think they exist.

7 comments:

Sadie said...

I really feel deprived. Grr, Midnight & Cocoa get to play with toothbrushes, but my beans keep theirs in the medicine cabinet.

You get to play with trash, but our trash can is inside the cabinet under the sink!

How, HOW do I get in there! Help! Any advice?

LZ said...

Simple Merlin! Open the door with your paws. Its not that hard, kind of like the trash can. You just have to get a claw in, and then a paw, and then your rat snout (well, I guess regular snouts work too). Just keep on trying!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Sounds like you have the trash can tricks down pat. I'll have to give that a try...thanks for the tips!

lambj said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Victor Tabbycat said...

Hee, hee, I'm wif you, Kaze. I'm so good, they had to get a can wif a lid, but I'm efun good at gettin unner the lid! They only stop me by puttin sumfin heavy on top of the lid. Silly beans. I also check out the bedroom trash fur tasty dryer sheets.

Victor Tabbycat said...

Bathroom cabinets are easy. Just stand up and lean against them - they sorta snap in, then open. Aren't they all like that?

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Kaze, for the trash tip - we may be reduced to that if Mom doesn't forget this "diet" idea of hers soon.