10.19.2006

PUUURRRR...prrrrr...pur???

Come on now! Why do the Lap Lady and the Tall Man keep leaving at night? I didn't get my stinky goodness until 11pm! I was starving and I was so lonely. They've been "out" the past two nights. Plus there is the Lap Lady who is out riding the horse most nights anyway.

I tried to punish her by not snuggling but I broke early in the morning today. Unfortunately I purred a little too loud and got put out because my purring woke the Tall Man. So that didn't work too well.

When the Lap Lady lets me in the room in the morning she picks me up and snuggles me close while she's getting dressed. I'm really good at standing on her shoulders so it works out pretty well. Then I yell at her while she's in the bathroom, demanding my stinky goodness. Yet, these 10 minutes together do NOT substitute for sitting in her lap during TV time and sleeping under the covers.

This morning I stood next to the door and purred at both of them as a last ditch effort to get them to stay home. I was VERY sad that they left anyway. The Tall Man promised he would be home tonight but the Lap Lady won't be home until after her horse time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh poor Lux. We don't like it when or Meowmie leaves us along too long either.