8.23.2006

Hi everyone!

I'm still at the V.E.T's so I had to a purr a vet tech into submission to let me use a computer, so I'll be brief.

First of all...spraying....NOT something you want done. First they shave your belly, then they put you to sleep and when you wake up you're missing certain internal plumbing parts. Oh, and your belly HURTS.

I'm very sleepy so I'll have to give you more of an update tomorrow. The Lap Lady is coming to pick me up after work tonight. Good. I hate this place.


Purrr............
Kaze

5 comments:

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Demand extra goodies when you get home!

The Meezers or Billy said...

poor Kaze. you has to really werk your mommy ofurr when you gets home - demand treats and pets and demand to be held all the time. look pathetic and make her feel guilty.

Skeezix the Cat said...

Oh, Kaze, I'm so glad yer alive! I wuz werried. I'd never herd of anyone hooze bin sprayed before. I hope yoo git lots of treets and extra love out of it!

Rosie & Cheeto said...

Internal plumbing....yoo must have had a BIG operashun. Do you have thin ribbin on yer belly tied up in nots?!? If so, yoo must be vary vary eggsausted. Get bettur! -R&C

FYI for Latte- be sure to get pichturs of kaze with a shaved belly just in case yoo need to blakmale her in the future. -Cheeto

Just Ducky said...

Yes you need lots of love and treats when you get home. Purrs.