2.05.2008

I have a Secret Admirer!

Isn't this super sweet? I have a secret admirer! I am so tickled pink. My admirer posted this in Monty Q's contest.

As you all know Mao is my boyfriend cat but I also have a Valentine friend- little Pollux! My Lap Lady promises that in the next few days she's going to help me make some valentines for my special guys. She already helped Chase and Latte so its my turn!

I hope you're not mad at me for not visiting over the past week. I made the LL try but she was on the second highest mountain in Maine and the wi-fi was broken so she couldn't help us blog. I also don't think I would have been happy up there as I hear that even though they were in a suite my Grandpaw snored so loud the LL & TM couldn't even sleep with cotton balls in their ears!

As for me, my LL is home. So I'm still purring and snuggling and I'm oh so happy that my Tall Man is playing with me!!

14 comments:

Just Ducky said...

Yay, the beans are home!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Well, Kaze, you know I've always had a crush on you, but you have Mao as a boyfriend, and I have Stella as a girlfriend. :) How sweet that you have a Secret Admirer! :) I am glad that your humans are home and hopefully you'll get in some good lap time with the Lap Lady. :)

Dragonheart

jenianddean said...

A secret admirer - how exciting! I have one too. I received a Valentine in mail today from a secret admirer! I'm very excited! It's my first secret admirer!

-Jasper McKitten-Cat

Boy said...

A secwet admirer! That's so exciting!

Unknown said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKK!!!!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

That is so sweet thta you have a secret admirer. Maybe that will make Mao pay a little more attention to you.

Snuggling and playing with the LL and the TM....what could be better?

Hot(M)BC said...

That's sweet Kaze. I guess lots of us mancats think you're just beautiful.
Purrrrrrrs,
your pal Pepi

The Meezers or Billy said...

that's sweet Kaze. we wonder who it is?

Black Cat said...

I'm not surprised you have a secret admirer coz you are so beautiful and full if character:) xxx

Tybalt said...

How wonderful, Kaze! Your LL is back, AND you have a secret admirer!

Daisy said...

Whoever your secret admirer is, he is very talented because that is a beautiful Valentine. I think I have an idea who it might be, too!

Unknown said...

A secret admirer, how exciting! I hope Mao doesn't get jealous.

The Furry Kids said...

That is a cool Valentine. I'm hoping that Momma will help us make ours sometime.before.Valentine's.Day.

Love,
Tazo

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Kaze, you are a cutie pie!