Thirteen Things about my new NOMSS Friend Chester the Jester!
1. He is a border collie dog.
3. Chester lives in Singapore!
3. He jumps high and far like me. He loves to play frisbee and he gets to compete and do exhibitions.
4. He likes cats and lives with two of them. One is a 19 year old burmese and the other is named Tutti and she was rescued as a stray cat and who happens to be a lynx point!
5. Chester has young parents who just got married and he got to be in the wedding photos, how cool is that?
6. He is just over 4 years old.
7. Chester still has his hoo-has! That means he can have puppies if he wants to.
8. Like me he describes himself as an "Energizer Bunny".
9. Chester can go to the bathroom on command! I didn't even know that was possible.
10. He is very well versed in annoying the humans until they get up and feed you or play with you.
11. For his birthday his human S donated part of her salary to Noah's Ark Natural Animal Sanctuary
12. Chester's mom is a VET! How convenient is that? Though I could see how it could also be annoying....
13. He's toy crazy just like me!
As you can see, Chester and I have a lot in common and I'm so glad he agreed to be my new Special Friend!