Thursday Thirteen Scavenger Hunt
So the Lap Lady made something for one of our blogging friends but before she made the one she put in the mail, she made its dark evil twin- the one she “messed up on”. Now this item is completely functional and useful and I certainly would still love it- its just kind of ugly. Like, not something you’d display in public. Because I do still love the fabric I told her to give it to me and I’d find a good use for it. So I’ve decided to do a scavenger hunt on my blog and the winner will get the item! All I can say is it is soft and you’ve seen it on my blog before….hehe.
********Update! Well I should have known my boyfriend cat Mao would know all of the answers. But its still fun if you all keep playing. You can just put answers to ones you know in the comments field! Whoever else gets the most answers right I'll send them a little care package too!! Guesses must be in by midnight eastern time tonight.***********
- When is my birthday?
- What is my favorite thing in the world to do?
- Where do I sleep most nights (be specific)?
- What do I get mixed in my stinky goodness? And why?
- Who has taken care of me when the Lap Lady and Tall Man go away? (Hint…there are 2 people).
- When did I first start Frootbat Friday? (date)
- What is my favorite place to find a toy that is not supposed to be a toy?
- When its cold outside where do I like to get warm during the day?
- Do I like Temptations?
- Who won my 4,000th visitor contest?
- What are the words used to describe my belly? (The Tall Man coined the term.)
- Name one thing that makes me purr.
- Name one blogging cat who looks exactly like me!