Here are the rules. Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Cats who are tagged need to write on their own blog about the seven things and the rules. You need to choose seven cats to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment that they have been tagged and to read your blog!
1. My most used nick name at the moment is Zippy. Usually the LL calls me by saying "Zip-zip!" and I make a little noise and trot over.
2. I do NOT like to be held on my back. There is a proper way to hold me and I must be hugging your shoulder with my front paws while you support my butt and allow me to grapple in and look all around. Any deviations will result in me squirming. Ever had a 3'+ long cat that weighs 8.25 squirm? Lets just say you're better off putting me down.
3. I HATE pawdicures. Really, just leave the claws where they are. I don't care that I'm marking up the new sofa by digging in and leaping off.
4. Whenever the LL goes out the front door I race her and try to get onto the front porch. I do not like Out of Doors but I love our enclosed front porch.
5. I am a Kleptomaniac. I steal trash. I can not help it.
6. My mama cat is in heat right now and she sounds like a barking dog (the LL heard her on the phone last night!)
7. I like pictures taken of me but not because I'm vain, just because it seems to make the LL happy and all I want to do in life is be happy with the Lap Lady.
(I know I'm supposed to tag 7 other cats but the new rule in our family is to be fair to everyone only one of us is allowed to tag our friends. This time Chase had the opportunity to tag his friends.)