Thirteen Horrible things that happened to me this week!
1. I have been constantly poked and prodded in the belly region by the Lap Lady and Tall Man. I'm fairly sure they have called some NASA scientists to come in to take exact measurements to determine if I am too skinny or not.
2. Grandma came over and talked non stop about how thin I look and she didn't play with me! Grandma is always good for a playing session but she didn't!
3. Latte went Out of Doors on the harness!!! Multiple times! I screamed and screamed and screamed at the door for him letting him know it is dangerous out there and he needed to come in right away!
4. I got kicked out of the snuggle room for purring too much....what else is new. I can't help it if my purring disturbs the Lap Lady's sleep it is mean to sooth her and let her know how much I love snuggling with her.
5. The PTU!!!!!(see above) I mean....the horrors are truly unspeakable. But I spoke them as best I could. As loudly as I could. I also tried to claw my way out. Chase tried to crawl in to nap (something is wrong with him...he likes the PTU) and Latte ran fast and far when he saw it. I was not prepared and got my little behind shoved in.
6. Riding in the grey monster is just horrible. Did I ever tell you about my trip home from my breeder? 4 hours straight of me crying, I didn't stop once. Meow....meow....meow....meow....I'm very skilled at repeating things.
7. Woofies! I had never seen these horrible creatures but I saw some in the PTU in the waiting room. Strange creatures....not sure what to think of them.
8. As if the LL & TM poking me wasn't enough the VET man and the VET tech took it even further! Luckily my purring was able to stop them from poking me with anything or sticking anything up....you know where.
9. When we got home the Lap Lady tried to get me to eat these horrible smelling "treats". Nope, I'm not falling for that one lady! The ingredients contained things like bovine liver and duodenum. As I refused she shoved them down my throat and made me swallow! Two different pills!
10. Then my gums were smeared with this nasty stuff that doesn't taste very good. Apparently my gums are very inflamed and that is not a good thing.
11. I've been locked in the cat room 2x a day instead of once so I am forced to eat my stinky goodness. As if that isn't bad enough- the LL was smearing stinky goodness on my paw fur so that I would have to lick it off! My fur still stinks.
12. We had visitors for the Tall Man's birthday and they didn't come and say hi to me. I mean, how rude! They stayed on the front porch and I love the front porch so I don't understand why I wasn't allowed out there?
13. BEEF! And none for me. Can you believe it? I mean, I have just told the Lap Lady this week that I really like beef food and if she gives it to me I'm more likely to eat. Then she went and made tacos and didn't give me any beef? After the week I've had? Sheesh!