11.20.2006

Vote for me!!



Latte really wants you to vote for his Tale of Devotion but I don't see why. The Lap Lady is really devoted to me so I just don't know how he could even think his tale would win. But anyway if you go read my entry you can find out what a sweet loving kitty I am (but you already knew that).

The Lap Lady says its time to clip my claws as they are going through her jeans and making her say "ouch". I don't love my claws to be clipped and it is a two person job. The Lap Lady wanted me in her lap a lot last night as her muscles were really really sore from raking and riding the horsie "over hill & dale" yesterday so I purred and warmed her lap for her. She said she missed my little face since she wasn't around for most of the weekend. Then I started stealing tags from the trash and she got a little annoyed. But they're my TOYS!!

5 comments:

Gemini said...

Oh Kaze, I think that tags are fair game for toys. Why doesn't your Momma know this?

Anonymous said...

I like tags, too!! They're perfect toys.

I don't mind so much gettin' my claws clipped, for some reason.

Junior said...

I voted for you! But I voted for Latte too!

Catzee said...

Anyfing that moves is a toy. Even if it means the kitty has ta move it. hee hee

Eric and Flynn said...

we haf nefurr had our claws clipped cuz we go outdoors lots an like climbing trees an fings, but I don't fink we wud like it if it had to be done.