11.28.2006

Early mornings are back

The Lap Lady got up early today and went to that place that smells funny and she gets sweaty when she goes there. I was waiting patiently outside of her door and was pleasantly surprised to see her come out and hour early. She picked me up in my favorite "front hug" where I stand up on her chest and she holds my boo-tay. Of course I threw in some loud purrs. I waited by the front door for her to come home and I front hugged her again. This time I made her hold me a really long time because I luff her and I luff when she holds me all snuggly. When she put me down I gave her the sad eye and she petted me some more. And then I got my stinky goodness.

One thing I didn't understand this morning. The Lap Lady has a short robe that stops just below her boo-tay. When she was changing into her work clothes she looked out of the window and saw the next door neighbors' workers (they are getting a new kitchen floor) parked completely across our driveway. That meant she and the Tall Man could not go to work. Anyway...she ran down the stairs in just her barely boo-tay covering robe and asked them to "Please move your truck as it is blocking my driveway. Thank you!" in that sweet innocent nice voice she has. The men didn't speak much english but they did move the truck but they rolled their eyes about it. I wish they didn't because then the Lap Lady would have to be home with me all day long!!!

7 comments:

The Meezers or Billy said...

Hi Kaze!! too bad the lady hadded to go back to werk. that stinks. but it gives you and Latte and Chase more time to cause trouble. heheheheheh

Gemini said...

Oh I'd have been disappointed too. I keep waiting for Momma's patient to call but she hasn't so Momma will probably drive all the way into work. Sigh.

INAMINI said...

If someone saw my Mom in a short roeb, they wud laf, and mabee moov their veecles. Yor Mom must haf a gud boot-ay!

Merlin said...

It is too bad she went to work. I'm enjoyin' my Mommy stay home with me while she is lookin' for new work. When she finds it I'll be sad for her to go!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Wow! Sounds like a bunch of boo-tay stuff going on there! I bet my Meowm would like that front hug. Maybe one day I will try it out.

Lux said...

I wish your Lap Lady could stay home with you all day, Kaze!

Unknown said...

You have to go through all THAT just to get your stinky goodness? I guess if you really like all that huggy stuff, it'd be ok. Too bad they moved the truck.