9.19.2006

Trash Cans

I have a love of trash cans. I don't understand why people put such great stuff in them. The one in the sleeping room is whicker and it is easy for me to knock it over so I can get at the goodies inside (I LOVE tags!). This trash can is usually on its side from the last time I visited it.

Yesterday the Lap Lady didn't go to work so she was at home for the whole morning. While she was there I discovered I could knock over the kitchen trash can. I did that 3 times. Its easy for me and there are things that smell pretty good in there. The Lap Lady was so mad at me I had to run and hide for 5 minutes. Then she felt bad that I was scared of her and we snuggled.

I just don't get why they store the good things in them and then don't want me to play with them.



Sickness update on me: I seem to be getting better slowly. Hopefully this URI infection will go away soon. I still have coughing fits but not as much as before. The Lap Lady is torturing me by continuing the antibiotics even though we are past the 5 days, she wants to finish them all. I'm certainly not all better but I seem to be slowly improving.

7 comments:

The Meezers or Billy said...

we is glad that you are feeling a little better. dumping the trash is always a fun fing to do!

The Crew said...

Our kitchen trash can is in the cabinet under the sink, so we can't get at it. But we do ivestigate the ones in the bathroom and bedroom. There's always interesting papers in there.

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

I am so glad you are feeling better!

I have never thought about knocking the trash over.......

Gemini said...

medicine is not fun. I hope you get better really fast so that you don't have to take it any more!

Sadie said...

Oh I love tags too! They're lots of fun.

Mom says you hafta take all your medicines that your Mom tries to give you. It's the rules.

Rascal said...

Trash cans? Don't you mean toy boxes for Cats?

Nickie said...

What is this thing called Trash Can?

I am going to have to study this and see If I too can locate such a wealth of goodness.