8.29.2006

Cone Free!!

I gave the Lap Lady a really pitiful look last night and she took the cone off. It feels so good to be able to run around and clean myself. I feel like a whole new kitten. Latte and I played bite-tag for hours.

I know everyone is dying to see photos of the cat stroller so here it is. Latte and I love to sit in it but Chase got to go for a really long walk last night. He loves it. He sits with his nose pressed against the front sniffing the air. He even lies down. I hope I get a turn soon!

3 comments:

The Crew said...

Well, that was completely unfair. You're the one who's recuperating from a terrible surgery. You're the one who's wearing a lampshade. But they get to go strolling before you do! You have my sympathies.

Love,
Tipper

Skeezix the Cat said...

That's IXAKTLY what my big bruther Mao looked like win he was chekking out my Jeep Rubicon stroler. And Chase rides in it just like me, looking out the frunt with my noze pressed aginst the frunt part, sniffing the air. Isn't it the gratest???!!! I can't WATE for yoo to try it!

Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone said...

Oh, that stroler looks very nice and comfy. I'm sure ou'll get your turn soon.